firstname.lastname@example.org 07710 410 007
CLUB MEMBERSHIP & INSURANCE
1. All children must have Rickmansworth Gymnastics Club membership.
2. All children must have British Gymnastics insurance and membership.
1. Please be punctual and leave time for changing before the class so as not to miss the warm up.
2. Do not leave valuables unatended.
3. All gymnasts should wear suitable clothing:
Girls – leotards or club t-shirt with shorts/leggings
Boys – club t-shirt, or boys leotard with
4. Hair and fringes must be tied neatly at all times.
5. No jewellery/watches to be worn in the gym.
6. Do not work on any apparatus without a coaches permission.
7. Misbehaviour, excessive and unnecessary noise will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to
leave the gym.
8. Do not cross areas where other gymnasts are working.
9. No running across the gym.
10. As a matter of courtesy and safety, gymnasts should ask permission to leave the gym during a
11. No outdoor shoes should be worn in the gym.
12. No drinks/food to be brought into the gym.
13. Please treat your coaches and fellow gymnasts with respect.
1. If you are staying to watch and have small children with you, please ensure they sit quietly and
do not run around near the apparatus.
2. Please remember we are not responsible for children outside their class hours.
3. Young children should be collected from the sports hall, not the car park.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes before the class ends when picking up your child.
1. ALL accidents, however small, must be reported to your coach.
2. Please inform the coach if you have any problem which may restrict your training.
From time to time it is possible that photographs will be taken, i.e. at Competitions or during training sessions. These photos maybe used on our website and or posted to social media. Please notify a member of staff if you do not wish your child to be photographed.
CORONAVIRIS - Updated -11th March 2020
We are following the Governments guidance on safety regarding the coronavirus.
We strongly advise all members of the club to follow to the NHS's medical and personal hygiene advice & guidance (see: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/).
In the event of closure of the club (if instructed by the Government) due to the Coronavirus, we are unable to provide refund/s for cancelled session/s over this period of quarantine.
Please also note that no refunds are given if a gymnasts cannot attend their session if they are required to quarantine themselves due to a member of their family or if someone they have been in contact with has been in contact with the virus.